A Tarp that has a built-in Bug Screen?
This is a first look and preview of the Eureka NoBugZone Screened Tarp Shelter which the company claims is ideal for canoe trips, group backpacking, car camping, picnics and more.
Merch Store :
Want to support TOGR, buy a shirt, hoodie, hat, etc.
Camera Gear :
– IO Merino Wool Mask : No Longer Available
– Knit Gloves Base :
If you purchase anything from the links above, you will be supporting the channel through a small commission on Amazon. Thank you for the support and remember, TOGR is 100% Agenda Free.
Eureka NoBugZone CT13 Screen Shelter – Preview
What it is : What I’m setting up and talking about today is a bug shelter from Eureka. It’s called the NoBugZone Screen Shelter and it was designed to keep primarily flying bugs at bay while you are out on your adventure.
A viewer sent this in and with the beautiful weather I figured today would be a great day to take a look at.
Versions : Smaller and Large Versions : the small offers 60sq.ft and the large offers 81sq.ft.
There is also a steel frame version that is freestanding if you are interested.
Measurements Stored : 7” x 19”
Measurements Setup : 9’ x 9’ x 7.3’ tall
Roof : 75D 190T polyester taffeta 1500mm HHR
Mesh : 40D Polyester
Stakes : Steel
Weight : 6lbs
Price : Retail : $155 but on amazon these are going for $116 at the time of filming
Uses : Hiking, Backpacking, Kayaking, Canoe trips, Hammocking camping, picnics, car camping and so on.
Setup : Can be tied to trees or setup using poles – speaking of which, none are included but Eureka does offer some or you can go with I’m using; Green Elephant poles. I use these for just about everything and they are excellent.
– Frameless design easily attaches to trees or other objects (Accessory poles not included)
– 2 doors
– Total protection from bugs with full-length no-see-um mesh walls
– Easily roll up the mesh walls to use as a sun shade
– Very Good, UPF 30 sun protection per ASTM D6603 standard
– 3 zipper sliders on each door makes for easy use with a hammock when tied off to trees
– 3 reinforced tarp tie offs on each edge allow for extra stability anywhere
– 3 reinforced line anchors on each edge allow for extra stability anywhere
– Easily tie back mesh walls when using as shade or shelter with integrated tie back loops
– Gear rings for a clothesline
100% Agenda Free :
This channel is Agenda Free and is fully supported by the viewers.
Come Join Us on Facebook, Twitter Instagram :