Dillon Flinders has some very lofty goals for himself — both on a bike and on skis — so we sat down to talk about them, and how he’s arranging his life to chase both at once. And along the way we get into the differing cultures of both sports; how a mindset change improved Dylan’s DH race performance; mentorship and fostering the next generation of American DH racers; & much more.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Dylan’s intro to MTB & Tuning skis to buy a DH bike(3:26)
- Juggling biking and skiing (6:53)
- Mental approach to racing DH, the Outlaw Bike Team, Injuries & recovery (15:49)
- Ski vs. bike race culture (29:10)
- Mentorship & American DH racing (39:09)
- Racing World Cup DH and competing on the Freeride World Tour (46:50)