How do we grow participation in snowsports, support rural mountain communities, and produce more World Cup skiers and snowboarders? I sat down with Will Brandenburg of the Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation to discuss all of the above.
TOPICS & TIMES:
- Will’s title & the work of SVSEF (2:16)
- From a small ski hill to the Olympics (6:32)
- Hockey rinks & ski areas (30:27)
- Increasing snowsports participation *and* high-level racers (35:22)
- Building communities through small ski areas (54:58)
- How do we make this happen? (58:20)