We talk with K2 Boots’ Product Line Manager, Tom Pietrowski, about all the new boots they’re launching for the 2022-2023 season, including the brand-new Dispatch series of touring boots, Recon Team alpine boot, and the rebranding of Full Tilt as “K2 FL3X” boots.
We get into how the Dispatch boots compare to K2’s Mindbender boots; the differences between the Dispatch Pro, Dispatch LT, and Dispatch boots; Tom being a royal bootfitter; the origin of the fixed-cuff, tech-toe Recon Team boot; and get a breakdown of the K2 FL3X line of 3-piece boots.
Presented by: Whistlepig Whiskey & Athletic Brewing
Learn more about the Blister Summit here
TOPICS & TIMES
- Tom’s Background 00:00
- K2 Dispatch Boots: Origin & Goals 5:36
- K2 Dispatch vs. K2 Mindbender 8:44
- Dispatch vs. Dispatch Pro vs. Dispatch LT 11:06
- Dispatch: Notable Features 14:55
- K2 Recon Team Boot 17:32
- Full Tilt becoming “K2 FL3X” Boots 20:43